media players freeze firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on media players freeze firefox - Mozilla ; Does anyone know why I can use winamp or vlc player and surf with firefox anymore? It slow down the hole machine. As soon as I close the player it perks up. This sarted to happen about 3 days ago, ...

  1. media players freeze firefox

    Does anyone know why I can use winamp or vlc player and surf with firefox
    anymore? It slow down the hole machine. As soon as I close the player it
    perks up. This sarted to happen about 3 days ago, didnt happen before.

    Also i have foxytunes installed, I thought it might have somethig to do with
    it, but I disable it and it still happened.

    Anyone that can help will be really apreciated.

    Im running Firefox 2.0.0.7 on Windows Vista Home Basic.

  2. Re: media players freeze firefox

    Erick Walter wrote:
    > Does anyone know why I can use winamp or vlc player and surf with firefox
    > anymore? It slow down the hole machine. As soon as I close the player it
    > perks up. This sarted to happen about 3 days ago, didnt happen before.
    >
    > Also i have foxytunes installed, I thought it might have somethig to do with
    > it, but I disable it and it still happened.
    >
    > Anyone that can help will be really apreciated.
    >
    > Im running Firefox 2.0.0.7 on Windows Vista Home Basic.

    See this page:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox

    --
    Alex K.