Firefox opening mailto links in outlook 2003 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox opening mailto links in outlook 2003 - Mozilla ; Hi, I've done something really stupid!! I think i've changed the value in the network.protocol-handler.app.mailto as i'm trying to get firefox to open these links in Outlook 2003. when I changed the value I used "user/bin/outlook" ........now I know that ...

  1. Firefox opening mailto links in outlook 2003

    Hi,

    I've done something really stupid!! I think i've changed the value in
    the network.protocol-handler.app.mailto as i'm trying to get firefox
    to open these links in Outlook 2003. when I changed the value I used
    "user/bin/outlook" ........now I know that this was probably stupid
    and please don't laugh at me :P but does anyone know how to correct
    this problem.

    thanks

    Gez

  2. Firefox opening mailto links in outlook 2003

    Change it back!!

    nntp://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.firefox/<1191716137.494853.79950@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.co m>

    Hi,

    I've done something really stupid!! I think i've changed the value in
    the network.protocol-handler.app.mailto as i'm trying to get firefox
    to open these links in Outlook 2003. when I changed the value I used
    "user/bin/outlook" ........now I know that this was probably stupid
    and please don't laugh at me :P but does anyone know how to correct
    this problem.

    thanks

    Gez

    [mozilla.support.firefox]