Mozilla 2.0.0.6 and 7 background_position problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mozilla 2.0.0.6 and 7 background_position problem - Mozilla ; Hi I am using a css and trying to position a background image in the center of a page I am using the code: background-image: url(images/Mike.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 50% 50%; This works just fine in IE6 and worked fine ...

  1. Mozilla 2.0.0.6 and 7 background_position problem

    Hi

    I am using a css and trying to position a background image in the
    center of a page
    I am using the code:
    background-image: url(images/Mike.jpg);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: 50% 50%;

    This works just fine in IE6 and worked fine in the previous version of
    Mozilla but the new version of Mozilla seem to ignore the vertical
    position, it does the horizontal ok but not the vertical

    Any thoughts?

    Regards
    Allan

  2. Re: Mozilla 2.0.0.6 and 7 background_position problem

    On 9/21/2007 6:18 AM, allan.ruan@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am using a css and trying to position a background image in the
    > center of a page
    > I am using the code:
    > background-image: url(images/Mike.jpg);
    > background-repeat: no-repeat;
    > background-position: 50% 50%;
    >
    > This works just fine in IE6 and worked fine in the previous version of
    > Mozilla but the new version of Mozilla seem to ignore the vertical
    > position, it does the horizontal ok but not the vertical
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    >
    > Regards
    > Allan

    Try background-position: center;