2.0.0.7 shut down - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 2.0.0.7 shut down - Mozilla ; After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal...

  1. 2.0.0.7 shut down

    After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal

  2. Re: 2.0.0.7 shut down

    newsbin wrote:
    > After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    > http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal

    and what would you like us to do?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: 2.0.0.7 shut down

    On 9/19/2007 4:17 PM, newsbin wrote:
    > After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    > http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal

    Works fine from here using 2.0.0.7
    Dave Pyles

  4. Re: 2.0.0.7 shut down

    newsbin wrote:
    > After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    > http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal

    Is that the only site that crashes Firefox? I just tried it. It works
    for me.

  5. Re: 2.0.0.7 shut down

    EE wrote:
    > newsbin wrote:
    >> After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    >> http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal
    >>

    > Is that the only site that crashes Firefox? I just tried it. It works
    > for me.

    Works here as well(xp pro,sp2,tb2006,ff2007)

  6. Re: 2.0.0.7 shut down

    Sjouke Burry wrote:
    > EE wrote:
    >> newsbin wrote:
    >>> After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    >>> http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal
    >>>

    >> Is that the only site that crashes Firefox? I just tried it. It
    >> works for me.

    > Works here as well(xp pro,sp2,tb2006,ff2007)

    Since 2.0.0.7 some sites don't appear properly either - think it is not
    a good version.

  7. Re: 2.0.0.7 shut down

    newsbin wrote:
    > After installing update 2.0.0.7 Firefox shut down y visiting website
    > http://www.rswaasland.be .visiting in IE works normal

    See this page:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox

    --