firefox goes slow while using flash - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox goes slow while using flash - Mozilla ; Hai! I am using firefox 1.5 version. I installed flash player 9. Firefox becomes very slow when I open the sites with flash content. I can not find where the problem is. Is there any way to improve speed or ...

  1. firefox goes slow while using flash

    Hai!

    I am using firefox 1.5 version. I installed flash player 9. Firefox becomes
    very slow when I open the sites with flash content. I can not find where the
    problem is. Is there any way to improve speed or any other solution, please
    let me know.

    Thanks!

    G.Praveenya
    software engineer

  2. Re: firefox goes slow while using flash

    praveenya kumar wrote:
    > Hai!
    >
    > I am using firefox 1.5 version. I installed flash player 9. Firefox becomes
    > very slow when I open the sites with flash content. I can not find where the
    > problem is. Is there any way to improve speed or any other solution, please
    > let me know.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > G.Praveenya
    > software engineer

    you can block flash sites with flashblock:
    http://flashblock.mozdev.org/

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread