How to increase history length? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to increase history length? - Mozilla ; Hello.....I wanted to revisit some websites I revisited earlier, but they are no longer in my history. It only seems to go back 4 days. I don't see an option for control of this parameter. Is there a way to ...

  1. How to increase history length?

    Hello.....I wanted to revisit some websites I revisited earlier, but
    they are no longer in my history. It only seems to go back 4 days. I
    don't see an option for control of this parameter.

    Is there a way to increase it to a month's worth of history?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: How to increase history length?

    CharlesBlackstone wrote:
    > Hello.....I wanted to revisit some websites I revisited earlier, but
    > they are no longer in my history. It only seems to go back 4 days. I
    > don't see an option for control of this parameter.
    >
    > Is there a way to increase it to a month's worth of history?
    >
    > Thanks.

    I'm guessing your using Windows--Tools/Preferences/Privacy. Change the
    number of days.

    Have a nice day.

    Boyd

    --
    White MacBook
    Intel Core Duo

  3. Re: How to increase history length?

    Get the Enhanced History Manager add-on.

    Tools | Add-ons | Get extensions

    On Sep 15, 6:15 pm, CharlesBlackstone
    wrote:
    > Hello.....I wanted to revisit some websites I revisited earlier, but
    > they are no longer in my history. It only seems to go back 4 days. I
    > don't see an option for control of this parameter.
    >
    > Is there a way to increase it to a month's worth of history?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread