Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox? - Mozilla ; Maybe my ears are crazy, did I hear Roy say Firefox in S2, episode 4? I didn't catch exactly what he said due to my bad hearings, especially with British accents. Did anyone else see it and catch it? -- ...

  1. Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox?

    --
    "What is it all but a trouble of ants... In the gleam of a million...
    million of suns? --Alfred Lord Tennyson
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com

  2. Re: Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox?

    Ant wrote:

    > Maybe my ears are crazy, did I hear Roy say Firefox in S2, episode 4? I
    > didn't catch exactly what he said due to my bad hearings, especially
    > with British accents. Did anyone else see it and catch it?

    Recorded it on DVD last night, so will have to take a look later and let you
    know.

    --
    |\ /| ark Fraser /mfraser@ukgateway.net
    | \/ | Somerset /Using !Pluto on an Acorn SA RISC PC
    | |___________/You know what the sig means!

  3. Re: Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox?

    Mark Fraser wrote:

    > Ant wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe my ears are crazy, did I hear Roy say Firefox in S2, episode 4? I
    >> didn't catch exactly what he said due to my bad hearings, especially
    >> with British accents. Did anyone else see it and catch it?

    > Recorded it on DVD last night, so will have to take a look later and let
    > you know.

    Just got round to watching it and yes they did mention Firefox in Friday's
    The IT Crowd. Roy asked Pete for his email address for a Firefox extension
    and the reply was filepeter@hotmail.com.

    --
    |\ /| ark Fraser /mfraser@ukgateway.net
    | \/ | Somerset /Using !Pluto on an Acorn SA RISC PC
    | |___________/You know what the sig means!

  4. Re: Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox?

    On 9/16/2007 9:57 AM PT, Mark Fraser typed:

    > Mark Fraser wrote:
    >
    >> Ant wrote:
    >>
    >>> Maybe my ears are crazy, did I hear Roy say Firefox in S2, episode 4? I
    >>> didn't catch exactly what he said due to my bad hearings, especially
    >>> with British accents. Did anyone else see it and catch it?

    >> Recorded it on DVD last night, so will have to take a look later and let
    >> you know.
    >>

    > Just got round to watching it and yes they did mention Firefox in Friday's
    > The IT Crowd. Roy asked Pete for his email address for a Firefox extension
    > and the reply was filepeter@hotmail.com.

    Haha. Awesome. I wonder if that e-mail works. I am going to try it!!
    --
    "Thanks for giving me the courage to eat all those ants." --unknown
    /\___/\
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com
    Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: WC 09-16-07

  5. Re: Did IT Crowd S2E4 mention Firefox?

    On 9/16/2007 9:57 AM PT, Mark Fraser typed:

    >>> Maybe my ears are crazy, did I hear Roy say Firefox in S2, episode 4? I
    >>> didn't catch exactly what he said due to my bad hearings, especially
    >>> with British accents. Did anyone else see it and catch it?

    >> Recorded it on DVD last night, so will have to take a look later and let
    >> you know.
    >>

    > Just got round to watching it and yes they did mention Firefox in Friday's
    > The IT Crowd. Roy asked Pete for his email address for a Firefox extension
    > and the reply was filepeter@hotmail.com.

    And I wonder what extension it is. Hmm!
    --
    "If someone makes you angry, I think the thing to do is tie them down to
    the ground, cover them in honey, and then release a swarm of killer ants
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com
    Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: WC 09-16-07

+ Reply to Thread