Send link Command - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Send link Command - Mozilla ; Since the last time I upgrade my firefox, I have not been able to use the "send link" in the file menu. Does anyone know the fix for this please. Thanks...

  1. Send link Command

    Since the last time I upgrade my firefox, I have not been able to use
    the "send link" in the file menu. Does anyone know the fix for this
    please. Thanks

  2. Re: Send link Command

    Am 14.09.2007 22:15 »Nancy.Merriman@gmail.com« wrote
    > Since the last time I upgrade my firefox, I have not been able to use
    > the "send link" in the file menu. Does anyone know the fix for this
    > please. Thanks

    No problem with my installation: TB/FX both 2.0.0.6.
    Do you have TB as the default mail client?
    Günter

  3. Re: Send link Command

    Am 14.09.2007 22:15 »Nancy.Merriman@gmail.com« wrote
    > Since the last time I upgrade my firefox, I have not been able to use
    > the "send link" in the file menu. Does anyone know the fix for this
    > please. Thanks

    No problem with my installation: TB/FX both 2.0.0.6.
    Do you have TB as the default mail client?
    Günter

  4. Re: Send link Command

    I have had the exact same problem and have not yet been able to solve it !!!
    It is driving me nuts. I have read several articles about "about:config",
    "prefs.js" and "user.js" - all to no avail. My email client is Outlook
    Express which used to work FINE until this last upgrade. If any one has a
    clue I would really appreciate it - I use that feature a lot.

    wrote in message
    news:1189800905.631488.24980@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
    > Since the last time I upgrade my firefox, I have not been able to use
    > the "send link" in the file menu. Does anyone know the fix for this
    > please. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread