Window size in screen (parameters -height and -width) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Window size in screen (parameters -height and -width) - Mozilla ; Hello all, I have tested firefox 1.5.0.1 in Fedora FC5 and iceweasel 2.0.0.6 in Debian Etch. They have both parameters -height and -width. I couldn't get the right window size (browser's size) with parameters - height and -width. Firefox (and ...

  1. Window size in screen (parameters -height and -width)

    Hello all,

    I have tested firefox 1.5.0.1 in Fedora FC5 and iceweasel 2.0.0.6 in
    Debian Etch.
    They have both parameters -height and -width.

    I couldn't get the right window size (browser's size) with parameters -
    height and -width.

    Firefox (and iceweasel) opens always with the same size it had before
    I closed it.

    Could someone help me with this case?

    Best Regards
    Indrek

  2. Re: Window size in screen (parameters -height and -width)

    nanoip@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have tested firefox 1.5.0.1 in Fedora FC5 and iceweasel 2.0.0.6 in
    > Debian Etch.
    > They have both parameters -height and -width.
    >
    > I couldn't get the right window size (browser's size) with parameters -
    > height and -width.
    >
    > Firefox (and iceweasel) opens always with the same size it had before
    > I closed it.
    >
    > Could someone help me with this case?
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Indrek

    Hmm, I can reproduce the problem under Windows XP SP2, as well, with FF
    2.0.0.6. Those parameters appear to be ignored.

    --
    Alex K.

  3. Re: Window size in screen (parameters -height and -width)

    On Sep 12, 7:47 am, nan...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have tested firefox 1.5.0.1 in Fedora FC5 and iceweasel 2.0.0.6 in
    > Debian Etch.
    > They have both parameters -height and -width.
    >
    > I couldn't get the right window size (browser's size) with parameters -
    > height and -width.
    >
    > Firefox (and iceweasel) opens always with the same size it had before
    > I closed it.
    >
    > Could someone help me with this case?
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Indrek

    One more comment.

    Could I open it like xterm in certain corner?

    xterm geometry 80x50+0+0

    Best Regards
    Indrek

+ Reply to Thread