Debug console under the status bar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Debug console under the status bar - Mozilla ; I don'tt know how it appear, I found the debug console (same color as the status bar) appear at the bottom of the FF which display a message " to get ride of it, pls help...

  1. Debug console under the status bar

    I don'tt know how it appear, I found the debug console (same color as
    the status bar) appear at the bottom of the FF which display a message
    " to get ride of it, pls help

  2. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    johnnyngai@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I don'tt know how it appear, I found the debug console (same color as
    > the status bar) appear at the bottom of the FF which display a message
    > " > to get ride of it, pls help

    See this page:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    --
    Alex K.

  3. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    On 9 9 , 1 29 , "Alex K." wrote:
    > johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > I don'tt know how it appear, I found the debug console (same color as
    > > the status bar) appear at the bottom of the FF which display a message
    > > " > > to get ride of it, pls help

    > See this page:
    >
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar
    >
    > --
    > Alex K.

    Try all listed in the page above, but it still here

  4. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    johnnyngai@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On 9 9 , 1 29 , "Alex K." wrote:
    >> johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:
    >>> I don'tt know how it appear, I found the debug console (same color as
    >>> the status bar) appear at the bottom of the FF which display a message
    >>> " >>> to get ride of it, pls help

    >> See this page:
    >>
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar
    >>
    >> --
    >> Alex K.

    > Try all listed in the page above, but it still here

    Does it show in Safe Mode? If it doesn't, try enabling your extensions one by
    one (or enabling half of them, then enabling or disabling half of the half
    which includes the "bad" one, etc.)

    Best regards,
    Tony.
    --
    Take the folks at Coca-Cola. For many years, they were content to sit
    back and make the same old carbonated beverage. It was a good

  5. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    On 9 9 , 8 14 , Tony Mechelynck
    wrote:
    > johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > >> See this page:

    > >>http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    > >> --
    > >> Alex K.

    > > Try all listed in the page above, but it still here

    > Does it show in Safe Mode? If it doesn't, try enabling your extensions one by
    > one (or enabling half of them, then enabling or disabling half of the half
    > which includes the "bad" one, etc.)
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Tony.
    > --
    > Take the folks at Coca-Cola. For many years, they were content to sit
    > back and make the same old carbonated beverage. It was a good
    > beverage, no question about it; generations of people had grown up
    > drinking it and doing the experiment in sixth grade where you put a
    > nail into a glass of Coke and after a couple of days the nail dissolves
    > and the teacher says: "Imagine what it does to your TEETH!" So
    > Coca-Cola was solidly entrenched in the market, and the management saw
    > no need to improve ...
    > -- Dave Barry, "In Search of Excellence"

    Thanks for your helps, unfortunately, I uninstall all of them and it
    still here

  6. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    On 9 11 , 11 55 , johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On 9 9 , 8 14 , Tony Mechelynck
    > wrote:
    >

    > > johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:

    > > > Try all listed in the page above, but it still here

    > > Does it show in Safe Mode? If it doesn't, try enabling your extensions one by
    > > one (or enabling half of them, then enabling or disabling half of the half
    > > which includes the "bad" one, etc.)

    > > Best regards,
    > > Tony.
    > > --
    > > Take the folks at Coca-Cola. For many years, they were content to sit
    > > back and make the same old carbonated beverage. It was a good
    > > beverage, no question about it; generations of people had grown up
    > > drinking it and doing the experiment in sixth grade where you put a
    > > nail into a glass of Coke and after a couple of days the nail dissolves
    > > and the teacher says: "Imagine what it does to your TEETH!" So
    > > Coca-Cola was solidly entrenched in the market, and the management saw
    > > no need to improve ...
    > > -- Dave Barry, "In Search of Excellence"

    > Thanks for your helps, unfortunately, I uninstall all of them and it
    > still here

    Try this,
    Use Mozilla Firefox(Safety Mode) shortcut,
    when dialog appears, choose "Disable All Add-ons"(I use TC version, so
    I don't know the correct English it use though)
    and then choose "Apply changes and restart"(again, I don't know the
    right English).
    After entering the Firefox, enable all your add-ons by hand.
    done.

    ---
    I solve the same problem as yours by above method, maybe it works for
    you.
    Good luck

  7. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    johnnyngai@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On 9 9 , 8 14 , Tony Mechelynck
    > wrote:
    >> johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:
    >>> Try all listed in the page above, but it still here

    >> Does it show in Safe Mode? If it doesn't, try enabling your extensions one by
    >> one (or enabling half of them, then enabling or disabling half of the half
    >> which includes the "bad" one, etc.)
    >>
    >> Best regards,
    >> Tony.

    > Thanks for your helps, unfortunately, I uninstall all of them and it
    > still here

    Have you tried creating a new profile?:

    Start -> Run, enter: firefox -p

    This will start the Profile Manager.

    Click the 'Create Profile' button, to create a new profile.

    After you have created the new profile, click on the name of the new
    profile and click the 'Start Firefox' button.

    Check to see if the problem still exists.

    If the problem no longer exists, see this page for instructions on how
    to migrate your bookmarks, passwords, etc., from your old profile:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferri...file_-_Firefox

    --
    Alex K.

  8. Re: Debug console under the status bar

    johnnyngai@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On 9 9 , 8 14 , Tony Mechelynck
    > wrote:
    >> johnnyn...@yahoo.com wrote:
    >>> Try all listed in the page above, but it still here

    >> Does it show in Safe Mode? If it doesn't, try enabling your extensions one by
    >> one (or enabling half of them, then enabling or disabling half of the half
    >> which includes the "bad" one, etc.)
    >>
    >> Best regards,
    >> Tony.

    > Thanks for your helps, unfortunately, I uninstall all of them and it
    > still here

    disable your themes aswell

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm