add ons - Mozilla

This is a discussion on add ons - Mozilla ; I downloaded several add-ons in the themes group and did what it said to do but can't get any of them to work can you help please thank you Nanna...

  1. add ons

    I downloaded several add-ons in the themes group and did what it said
    to do but can't get any of them to work can you help please thank you
    Nanna

  2. Re: add ons

    reba_bw@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I downloaded several add-ons in the themes group and did what it said
    > to do but can't get any of them to work can you help please thank you
    > Nanna

    click on Tools, Addons, themes, and double click on one of
    them. Now restart FF. Did this work?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread