Filezilla Question? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Filezilla Question? - Mozilla ; If this is not the appropriate place to ask questions about Filezilla please point me to the proper forum. I am having trouble connecting to the Earthlink.net FTP server. Earthlink is my ISP. When I try to connect using the ...

  1. Filezilla Question?

    If this is not the appropriate place to ask questions about Filezilla
    please point me to the proper forum. I am having trouble connecting to
    the Earthlink.net FTP server. Earthlink is my ISP. When I try to
    connect using the settings suggested by Earthlink Support, I get the
    following:

    Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(1001): OnConnect(10049) OpMode=1
    OpState=-1 caller=0x003a9d64
    Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(1140): DoClose(0) OpMode=1 OpState=-1
    caller=0x003a9d64
    Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(3990): ResetOperation(4100) OpMode=1
    OpState=-1 caller=0x003a9d64

    (This repeats for 5 connect attempts.) Thank you for any helpful
    suggestions you may give.

    --
    ____
    Brian M. Kochera

  2. Re: Filezilla Question?

    Brian Kochera wrote:
    > If this is not the appropriate place to ask questions about Filezilla
    > please point me to the proper forum.

    http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/forum/

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Filezilla Question?

    On 9/2/2007 5:00 PM, Brian Kochera wrote:
    > If this is not the appropriate place to ask questions about Filezilla
    > please point me to the proper forum. I am having trouble connecting to
    > the Earthlink.net FTP server. Earthlink is my ISP. When I try to
    > connect using the settings suggested by Earthlink Support, I get the
    > following:

    > Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(1001): OnConnect(10049) OpMode=1
    > OpState=-1 caller=0x003a9d64
    > Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(1140): DoClose(0) OpMode=1 OpState=-1
    > caller=0x003a9d64
    > Trace: FtpControlSocket.cpp(3990): ResetOperation(4100) OpMode=1
    > OpState=-1 caller=0x003a9d64
    >
    > (This repeats for 5 connect attempts.) Thank you for any helpful
    > suggestions you may give.

    Try ftp.earthlink.net
    fu to mozilla.general

    --