Illegal Operation - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Illegal Operation - Mozilla ; Hi I am constantly having illegal operation and module will close messages. It is always saying:- "Module Firefox EXE at 0164f: 00658da7". and sometimes da4 or da3 etc Can you help?...

  1. Illegal Operation

    Hi
    I am constantly having illegal operation and module will close messages. It
    is always saying:- "Module Firefox EXE at 0164f: 00658da7". and sometimes
    da4 or da3 etc Can you help?

  2. Re: Illegal Operation

    Margaret Walters wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am constantly having illegal operation and module will close messages. It
    > is always saying:- "Module Firefox EXE at 0164f: 00658da7". and sometimes
    > da4 or da3 etc Can you help?

    See this page:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_crashes

    --