FF 2.0.0.6 Download to Desktop fails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF 2.0.0.6 Download to Desktop fails - Mozilla ; I'm having trouble trying to get FF to download to the Desktop. Using "Old Time Radio", http://www.rusc.com/index.html , I click on Download which starts but at the conclusion of the download there's a message saying, 'Unknown error', and nothing appears ...

  1. FF 2.0.0.6 Download to Desktop fails

    I'm having trouble trying to get FF to download to the Desktop. Using "Old
    Time Radio", http://www.rusc.com/index.html, I click on Download which
    starts but at the conclusion of the download there's a message saying,
    'Unknown error', and nothing appears on the Desktop so I can send the file
    to iTunes.

    Earlier it would only open Real Player so I uninstalled since I never use
    it but that resulted in the above error.

    Is this a problem with FF, Old Time Radio, *me* or WinXP? I used XP's
    "...Set Defaults" but it doesn't seem to stick.

    Thanks ...

  2. Re: FF 2.0.0.6 Download to Desktop fails

    02 Sep 2007,Don Nickell in

    > http://www.rusc.com/index.html

    i can't check because is subscription
    http://www.rusc.com/old-time-radio-downloads.html

    --
    http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm

  3. Re: FF 2.0.0.6 Download to Desktop fails

    02 Sep 2007,Don Nickell in

    > Unknown error

    er, also, not knowing anything about this, i'd try text search of your profile and of the
    partition your “documents and settings” and windows are in. search for that phrase
    "Unknown error”. maybe there’s more info in a log.

    otherwise you can try posting a screenshot of that message here...

    that site (those assholes (-; ) gives a stupid popup after you close its tab, btw.

    --
    http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm

+ Reply to Thread