cannot open mozilla firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on cannot open mozilla firefox - Mozilla ; I had a strange problem.When i try to open mozilla firefox,a pop up window appears displaying a message "i dnt hate mozilla but use IE you dude"and firefox window gets closed.Samething happens when i try to install firefox again....

  1. cannot open mozilla firefox

    I had a strange problem.When i try to open mozilla firefox,a pop up
    window appears displaying a message "i dnt hate mozilla but use IE you
    dude"and firefox window gets closed.Samething happens when i try to
    install firefox again.

  2. Re: cannot open mozilla firefox

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 01:25:16 -0700, in message <1188462316.489172.238800@l22g2000prc.googlegroups. com>,
    jaison008@gmail.com wrote:

    > I had a strange problem.When i try to open mozilla firefox,a pop up
    > window appears displaying a message "i dnt hate mozilla but use IE you
    > dude"and firefox window gets closed.Samething happens when i try to
    > install firefox again.

    You have picked up a virus.

    See these links

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Use_IE_mes...pening_Firefox