Best form filler? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Best form filler? - Mozilla ; Hi All I've been using FireForm for a while, which is OK, but does get some things wrong. As I'm am just setting up a new system, what are peoples recommendations for form fillers after having used them for a ...

  1. Best form filler?

    Hi All

    I've been using FireForm for a while, which is OK, but does get some things
    wrong. As I'm am just setting up a new system, what are peoples
    recommendations for form fillers after having used them for a while?

    -J

  2. Re: Best form filler?

    Essential Touch wrote thus:
    > Hi All

    > I've been using FireForm for a while, which is OK, but does get some things
    > wrong. As I'm am just setting up a new system, what are peoples
    > recommendations for form fillers after having used them for a while?

    When I used to run in Win I used RoboForm, it costs for the pro version
    but it is an excellent product. Now I run under Nix I use FireForm but I
    have modified the 'trigger' strings to get about a 98% success rate

    --
    Steve

    In heaven all the interesting people are missing.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

  3. Re: Best form filler?

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:52:23 +0100, Steve wrote:

    > When I used to run in Win I used RoboForm, it costs for the pro version
    > but it is an excellent product. Now I run under Nix I use FireForm

    I'm dual booting, but spend most time on Linux.

    >but I
    > have modified the 'trigger' strings to get about a 98% success rate

    Can you share what you modified and how?

    -J

+ Reply to Thread