FF resizes the video to its original dimensions - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF resizes the video to its original dimensions - Mozilla ; i have a video of original width 700 but i need to fit it into 600 frame on my page, so naturally i set the width to 600 in the code and the player turns out to be 600 pixels ...

  1. FF resizes the video to its original dimensions

    i have a video of original width 700 but i need to fit it
    into 600 frame on my page, so naturally i set the width to
    600 in the code and the player turns out to be 600 pixels wide but the
    video
    itself changes back to 700 and only what can fit into those 600 is
    visible. i tried everything (except resizing the actual width of the
    video into 600, i don't want to do that to prevent the loss of
    information, though). any ideas?

  2. Re: FF resizes the video to its original dimensions

    here is the thing: i found the answer, i only needed to install the
    Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin from here:
    http://port25.technet.com/pages/wind...-download.aspx

    from the time i spent surfing on Internet trying to find out the
    solution, i noticed i wasn't the only one with this problem...

+ Reply to Thread