user-defined style - Mozilla

This is a discussion on user-defined style - Mozilla ; Hi, It seems that firefox doesn't recognize user-defined style of an html element. If it does, please tell me how to get it and I it does not, could you please support it? -- Best Regards, TrÔ`n Hoa`ng Chuong...

  1. user-defined style

    --

    Best Regards,

    TrÔ`n Hoa`ng Chuong

  2. Re: user-defined style

    http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html

    --
    Gus

  3. Re: user-defined style

    Hi,

    Is it customized for Unix? I'm using Windows OS

    --

    Best Regards,

    TrÔ`n Hoa`ng Chuong

    "Gus Richter" wrote in message
    news:A7Wdnfn13KN52UjbnZ2dnUVZ_rPinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > Charles.Tran wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> It seems that firefox doesn't recognize user-defined style of an html
    >> element. If it does, please tell me how to get it and I it does not,
    >> could you please support it?

    > http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html
    >
    > --
    > Gus

  4. Re: user-defined style

    Charles.Tran wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it customized for Unix? I'm using Windows OS

    Please respect the bottom posting convention of these newsgroups.
    Notice that with your faulty top posting everything below your sig was
    deleted in my response.

    Read what it says on that page:

    Nearly all of these techniques are cross-platform. Don't be confused
    by the url where this document lives in the mozilla.org document tree.

    --
    Gus

+ Reply to Thread