download manager not working - Mozilla

This is a discussion on download manager not working - Mozilla ; Up to recently the download manager worked perfectly. Now it doesn't start automatically when I start a download, and if I start it manually it doesn't show files downloaded or being downloaded in the session. I've checked all the settings ...

  1. download manager not working

    Up to recently the download manager worked perfectly. Now it doesn't
    start automatically when I start a download, and if I start it
    manually it doesn't show files downloaded or being downloaded in the
    session. I've checked all the settings in options with no luck, as
    well as re-installing. I am using 2.0.0.6 Can't recall any recent
    new software installs that may be the cause.

    Any suggestions or ideas? Downloads still occur, just not manager

  2. Re: download manager not working

    colin.lawrence@bigpond.com wrote:
    > Up to recently the download manager worked perfectly. Now it doesn't
    > start automatically when I start a download, and if I start it
    > manually it doesn't show files downloaded or being downloaded in the
    > session. I've checked all the settings in options with no luck, as
    > well as re-installing. I am using 2.0.0.6 Can't recall any recent
    > new software installs that may be the cause.
    >
    > Any suggestions or ideas? Downloads still occur, just not manager

    did you try emptying the manager?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread