downloading firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on downloading firefox - Mozilla ; I am trying to download the latest version of firefox.I get the error message "file not found.Firefox can't find file at /c:/users/richard/ appdata/local/temp/logo_sm.gif ". I removed the last working version that I wanted upgraded (I had no problem with that ...

  1. downloading firefox

    I am trying to download the latest version of firefox.I get the error
    message "file not found.Firefox can't find file at /c:/users/richard/
    appdata/local/temp/logo_sm.gif ". I removed the last working version
    that I wanted upgraded (I had no problem with that version). I
    downloaded the update 5 or six times and kept getting the error
    message.Each time I did this, I deleted the file previously
    downloaded. Who can help??

  2. Re: downloading firefox

    rhuttner@nyc.rr.com wrote:
    > I am trying to download the latest version of firefox.I get the error
    > message "file not found.Firefox can't find file at /c:/users/richard/
    > appdata/local/temp/logo_sm.gif ". I removed the last working version
    > that I wanted upgraded (I had no problem with that version). I
    > downloaded the update 5 or six times and kept getting the error
    > message.Each time I did this, I deleted the file previously
    > downloaded. Who can help??

    Where are you attempting to get the file from?

+ Reply to Thread