Creating a new toolbar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Creating a new toolbar - Mozilla ; Using FF 2.0.0.6 I "created" 2 toolbars using "Customize", but can't find either. I didn't know about this feature until 2 messages showed up today. Do I need an extension to create the new toolbar? Thanks, Don...

  1. Creating a new toolbar

    Using FF 2.0.0.6 I "created" 2 toolbars using "Customize", but can't find
    either. I didn't know about this feature until 2 messages showed up today.
    Do I need an extension to create the new toolbar?

    Thanks,
    Don

  2. Re: Creating a new toolbar

    On 8/28/2007 7:37 AM, Don Nickell wrote:
    > Using FF 2.0.0.6 I "created" 2 toolbars using "Customize", but can't
    > find either. I didn't know about this feature until 2 messages showed
    > up today. Do I need an extension to create the new toolbar?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don

    I believe you need to put something in the new toolbar in order to see
    it. In fact, to get rid of a created toolbar, remove all of its entries.

    --
    Irwin

  3. Re: Creating a new toolbar

    On Aug 28, 11:56 am, Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    > On 8/28/2007 7:37 AM, Don Nickell wrote:
    >
    > > Using FF 2.0.0.6 I "created" 2 toolbars using "Customize", but can't
    > > find either. I didn't know about this feature until 2 messages showed
    > > up today. Do I need an extension to create the new toolbar?

    > > Thanks,
    > > Don

    > I believe you need to put something in the new toolbar in order to see
    > it. In fact, to get rid of a created toolbar, remove all of its entries.
    >
    > --
    > Irwin

    Thanks Irwin, but how do I put something in the toolbar if I can't see
    it? Your next statement would explain why I can't see it, the toolbar
    never had an entry. ;-)

    Don

  4. Re: Creating a new toolbar

    On 8/28/2007 8:45 PM, Baldy wrote:
    > On Aug 28, 11:56 am, Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    >> On 8/28/2007 7:37 AM, Don Nickell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Using FF 2.0.0.6 I "created" 2 toolbars using "Customize", but can't
    >>> find either. I didn't know about this feature until 2 messages showed
    >>> up today. Do I need an extension to create the new toolbar?
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Don

    >> I believe you need to put something in the new toolbar in order to see
    >> it. In fact, to get rid of a created toolbar, remove all of its entries.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Irwin

    > Thanks Irwin, but how do I put something in the toolbar if I can't see
    > it? Your next statement would explain why I can't see it, the toolbar
    > never had an entry. ;-)
    >
    > Don

    When you Customize>>Add New Toolbar an empty toolbar will immediately
    appear; drag something onto it before clicking on Done.

    --
    Irwin