Viveo downloader - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Viveo downloader - Mozilla ; Video Downloader no longer works. I cannot access their web site -- not found. The message in the downloader window is "Not a valid URL......." Does anyone have any info? martin@waxman.net...

  1. Viveo downloader

    Video Downloader no longer works.
    I cannot access their web site -- not found.
    The message in the downloader window is "Not a valid URL......."

    Does anyone have any info?

    martin@waxman.net

  2. Re: Viveo downloader

    martin@waxman.net wrote:
    > Video Downloader no longer works.
    > I cannot access their web site -- not found.
    > The message in the downloader window is "Not a valid URL......."
    >
    > Does anyone have any info?
    >
    > martin@waxman.net

    try asking them:
    http://javimoya.com/blog/download-videos/#postcomment

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Viveo downloader

    On 8/27/2007 10:20 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > martin@waxman.net wrote:
    >> Video Downloader no longer works.
    >> I cannot access their web site -- not found.
    >> The message in the downloader window is "Not a valid URL......."
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any info?
    >>
    >> martin@waxman.net
    >>

    > try asking them: http://javimoya.com/blog/download-videos/#postcomment

    Timeout. The site appears to be down.

    --
    Irwin

  4. Re: Viveo downloader

    Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    > On 8/27/2007 10:20 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> martin@waxman.net wrote:
    >>> Video Downloader no longer works.
    >>> I cannot access their web site -- not found.
    >>> The message in the downloader window is "Not a valid URL......."
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone have any info?
    >>>
    >>> martin@waxman.net
    >>>

    >> try asking them: http://javimoya.com/blog/download-videos/#postcomment
    >>

    > Timeout. The site appears to be down.

    yes, they're having problems, but keep trying, its there.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: Viveo downloader

    Get Unplug, works much better anyway.

    wrote in message
    news:1188234470.352289.305240@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
    > Video Downloader no longer works.
    > I cannot access their web site -- not found.
    > The message in the downloader window is "Not a valid URL......."
    >
    > Does anyone have any info?
    >
    > martin@waxman.net

  6. Re: Viveo downloader

    DanG wrote:
    > Get Unplug, works much better anyway.

    I was just about to say the same thing.

    --

    Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes

    You always have freedom of choice, but you never have freedom of
    consequence.

+ Reply to Thread