Downloading Themes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Downloading Themes - Mozilla ; When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228 When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for property 'display'. Declaration dropped."...

  1. Downloading Themes

    When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228

    When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for
    property 'display'. Declaration dropped."

  2. Re: Downloading Themes

    jmoore@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228
    >
    > When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for
    > property 'display'. Declaration dropped."

    is it on all themes or just one? If one, then can you post
    a link so others can test it out?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Downloading Themes

    On Aug 27, 11:21 am, jmo...@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228
    >
    > When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for
    > property 'display'. Declaration dropped."

    The issue is with all themes, not just one.

    I have just installed firefox on my PC, after trying it out on my
    laptop.

  4. Re: Downloading Themes

    jmoore@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > On Aug 27, 11:21 am, jmo...@stazo.com.au wrote:
    >> When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228
    >>
    >> When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for
    >> property 'display'. Declaration dropped."

    > The issue is with all themes, not just one.
    >
    > I have just installed firefox on my PC, after trying it out on my
    > laptop.

    in the address bar type in about:config and look for this entry:

    xpinstall.enabled

    once found, double click on it and change it to true. Does
    it work now?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: Downloading Themes

    On Aug 27, 12:33 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:
    > jmo...@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > > On Aug 27, 11:21 am, jmo...@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > >> When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228

    > >> When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for
    > >> property 'display'. Declaration dropped."

    > > The issue is with all themes, not just one.

    > > I have just installed firefox on my PC, after trying it out on my
    > > laptop.

    > in the address bar type in about:config and look for this entry:
    >
    > xpinstall.enabled
    >
    > once found, double click on it and change it to true. Does
    > it work now?
    >
    > --
    > Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup
    > only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
    > or Reply to Author. Thanks!
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    It was already on true.
    followed your instructions and tried again - no luck.

  6. Re: Downloading Themes

    wrote:
    > jmo...@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > > On Aug 27, 11:21 am, jmo...@stazo.com.au wrote:
    > >> When i try to dl a theme, i get error - 228

    > >> When i look in my error console it says "error in parsing value for
    > >> property 'display'. Declaration dropped."

    > > The issue is with all themes, not just one.

    > > I have just installed firefox on my PC, after trying it out on my
    > > laptop.

    > in the address bar type in about:config and look for this entry:
    >
    > xpinstall.enabled
    >
    > once found, double click on it and change it to true. Does
    > it work now?
    >
    > --
    > Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup
    > only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
    > or Reply to Author. Thanks!
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Nope, don't work.
    Was set to 'true' already.