Gmail S/MIME question - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Gmail S/MIME question - Mozilla ; I tried to download Gmail S/MIME, restarted Foxfire, but can't figure out where it is. Help!...

  1. Gmail S/MIME question

    I tried to download Gmail S/MIME, restarted Foxfire, but can't figure
    out where it is. Help!

  2. Re: Gmail S/MIME question

    zappafreakout@gmail.com wrote:
    > I tried to download Gmail S/MIME, restarted Foxfire, but can't figure
    > out where it is. Help!

    you can't download gmail using firefox. You can only view
    them on the website. If you want to download them, then you
    must use some sort of email program, such as thunderbird,
    seamonkey mail, outlook express, or something else.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread