window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on window - Mozilla ; Is there a way to split the screen and view multiple tabs at once?...

  1. window

    Is there a way to split the screen and view multiple tabs at once?

  2. Re: window

    Thunderbird Leader revitard@gmail.com teletyped, On 8/26/2007 12:15 AM:
    > Is there a way to split the screen and view multiple tabs at once?

    Firefox is easily capable of supporting well over 20 tabs in a single
    window. As for a split screen display, yes there is add-on available at
    the Mozilla Add-on site. the link is at the bottom of the Add-on
    manager dialog window.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted,

  3. Re: window

    "Ron K."
    > Thunderbird Leader revitard wrote
    >> Is there a way to split the screen and view multiple tabs at once?

    > Firefox is easily capable of supporting well over 20 tabs in a single
    > window. As for a split screen display, yes there is add-on available at
    > the Mozilla Add-on site. the link is at the bottom of the Add-on manager
    > dialog window.

    I thought that is a bit cryptic as it is the link to addons that is
    available at
    Tools, Add-ons then below the list is a link "Get Extensions", which
    basically
    takes you to http://addons.mozilla.org/firefox
    also I thought you had to have installed extensions to see that, but it
    seems you will probably have something installed already.

    Split Browser, by SHIMODA Hiroshi
    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4287

    I have some notes on my webpage about setting options within
    the extension, basically I don't save split sessions, and to close
    out splits before closing Firefox.
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firef...m#splitbrowser
    --
    HTH,