Hi,
This is vikram Gunnikuntla, sending you the tip to save the energy
and at the same time speedup the webpage loading.

1. This will works fine with Firefox, irrespective of any version.
select Tools> Option> Content > Colors
there select the background color as
black
text color as White.

2.If user wishes to maintain profile when he get bored with these...
He can just switch over to other profile according to his wish..

Profiles can be maintained here ...
C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
\Profiles

3.To get the profile manager screen ...

create a mozilla firefox shortcut on the desktop and right click on it
and paste the following line target in it ..

"D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -P (PROFILE
MANAGER SHORCUT)

4. With the help of profile manager we can rename the default profile
to our wished profile.

5. After creating profiles... again create a shortcut of firefox and
place this following code..

"D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -P "SaveEnergy" (MY
DESIRED PROFILE)

Save energy is my named profile which can be used to opened the
firefox with my choices.

If the user wants to switch to profile manager they can just click on
the profile manger icon.

With this above tip we can save MILLIONS & MILLIONS of WATTS. This
is not a joke..
Try it and publish in your website...

Thanking you