Open folder after download - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Open folder after download - Mozilla ; In IE, there is an option to open the destination folder after downloading. I can't find this option in Firefox. Or is it hidden somewhere ? Thanks !...

  1. Open folder after download

    In IE, there is an option to open the destination folder after
    downloading. I can't find this option in Firefox. Or is it hidden
    somewhere ? Thanks !

  2. Re: Open folder after download

    25 Aug 2007,"dingdongdingding@yahoo.com" in
    news:1188057362.921051.26740@i13g2000prf.googlegro ups.com:

    > In IE, there is an option to open the destination folder after
    > downloading. I can't find this option in Firefox. Or is it hidden
    > somewhere ? Thanks !

    context click over teh blob of that file in download manager window. something like "..
    [open folder].." is in context menu.

    there may also be a keyboard command, but you first need to activate teh blob.

    --
    http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm

  3. Re: Open folder after download

    Oh dear. That simple. Thanks !

    On Aug 26, 4:43 am, Splibbilla wrote:
    > 25 Aug 2007,"dingdongdingd...@yahoo.com" innews:1188057362.921051.26740@i13g2000prf.googleg roups.com:
    >
    > > In IE, there is an option to open the destination folder after
    > > downloading. I can't find this option in Firefox. Or is it hidden
    > > somewhere ? Thanks !

    > context click over teh blob of that file in download manager window. something like "..
    > [open folder].." is in context menu.
    >
    > there may also be a keyboard command, but you first need to activate teh blob.
    >
    > --http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm

+ Reply to Thread