Extension Icon - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Extension Icon - Mozilla ; Please help, For some reason in the past week an extension icon has appeared between the top of the page and the toolbars. I have tried to remove the icon which is centered with in the field but nothing I ...

  1. Extension Icon

    Please help, For some reason in the past week an extension icon has appeared
    between the top of the page and the toolbars. I have tried to remove the
    icon which is centered with in the field but nothing I do seems to work any
    ideas?

    Thanks
    sjh52

  2. Re: Extension Icon

    25 Aug 2007,"sjh52" in

    > Please help, For some reason in the past week an extension icon
    > has appeared between the top of the page and the toolbars. I have
    > tried to remove the icon which is centered with in the field but
    > nothing I do seems to work any ideas?

    got a screenshot? or is this it? http://www.wfu.edu/
    ~yipcw/atg/moz_ff_tb/images/firefox-missing_plugin.gif

    if what you see is what i think you see, it should occur only on pages that use
    plugins that aren't installed.

    notice at right side of yellow bar, is the red "x" box to click to close warning bar

    but i have a feeling you're seeing something unusual :-(

    --
    http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm

+ Reply to Thread