pull down menu color is transparent - Mozilla

This is a discussion on pull down menu color is transparent - Mozilla ; Pull down menus are hard to read because they are transparent (in my implementation). Where is this behavior controlled so I can change it....

  1. pull down menu color is transparent

    Pull down menus are hard to read because they are transparent (in my
    implementation). Where is this behavior controlled so I can change it.

  2. Re: pull down menu color is transparent

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 03:27:18 -0500, in message <9_ydnQoknLRqC1PbnZ2dnUVZ_j-dnZ2d@mozilla.org>,
    Arvin Rex wrote:

    > Pull down menus are hard to read because they are transparent (in my
    > implementation). Where is this behavior controlled so I can change it.

    For a quicker answer, use Google groups to search mozilla.support.firefox for

    menu transparent

    The most recent hit would be your thread, and the next several most recent
    threads would all have the answer.
    The GG search is here: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...upport.firefox

    And the answer is....

    To fix this, go to "Tools -> Options -> Content", click the "Colors" button,
    and put a check-mark in the box
    [x] Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

+ Reply to Thread