FIREFOX 2.0 FOR MAC - Javascript don't works - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FIREFOX 2.0 FOR MAC - Javascript don't works - Mozilla ; (Sorry about my bad english.) Hello, I'm working on a CMS that uses a javascript web-based html editor ( http://www.fckeditor.net/demo ). It works fine on all my clients using Firefox for Windows. Now, I have a client using Firefox for ...

  1. FIREFOX 2.0 FOR MAC - Javascript don't works

    (Sorry about my bad english.)

    Hello,

    I'm working on a CMS that uses a javascript web-based html editor
    (http://www.fckeditor.net/demo). It works fine on all my clients using
    Firefox for Windows. Now, I have a client using Firefox for Mac and
    it's not working. The curious is that I ask to many friends to test it
    using their Firefox for Mac and it works on all cases. The problem is
    just on my client's Firefox.

    He's using "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:
    1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6" without any add-on installed
    and with Javascript totally allowed.

    I think that there's some external block to the use of Javascript, but
    I'm not a mac user and so I don't know what could it be.

    I would appreciate some help.

    Thank's

    Renato

  2. Re: FIREFOX 2.0 FOR MAC - Javascript don't works

    Renato S Carvalho wrote:
    > (Sorry about my bad english.)
    >

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm working on a CMS that uses a javascript web-based html editor
    > (http://www.fckeditor.net/demo). It works fine on all my clients using
    > Firefox for Windows. Now, I have a client using Firefox for Mac and
    > it's not working. The curious is that I ask to many friends to test it
    > using their Firefox for Mac and it works on all cases. The problem is
    > just on my client's Firefox.
    >
    > He's using "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:
    > 1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6" without any add-on installed
    > and with Javascript totally allowed.
    >
    > I think that there's some external block to the use of Javascript, but
    > I'm not a mac user and so I don't know what could it be.
    >
    > I would appreciate some help.
    >
    > Thank's
    >
    > Renato

    tell your friend to go here:
    http://www.lib.utexas.edu/help/libst...ript_test.html
    for a javascript test. Did it work? If so, then javascript
    is working just fine.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread