Back Button Refreshes Current Page - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Back Button Refreshes Current Page - Mozilla ; I'm not sure what's going on, but my back button seems to refresh the current window. It's very annoying. Any suggestions. JH...

  1. Back Button Refreshes Current Page

    I'm not sure what's going on, but my back button seems to refresh the
    current window. It's very annoying. Any suggestions.

    JH

  2. Re: Back Button Refreshes Current Page

    Hi John,

    Try setting your mouse button to Alt+LeftArrow if BACK does not work.
    Control Panel, Mouse under exceptions include Firefox
    --
    HTH,
    David McRitchie,

    wrote in message
    news:1187889093.234915.155860@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > I'm not sure what's going on, but my back button seems to refresh the
    > current window. It's very annoying. Any suggestions.
    >
    > JH

+ Reply to Thread