Disappearing Add Ons - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Disappearing Add Ons - Mozilla ; Hi, I am having a problem with my add ons disappearing. Both Torrent Bar and Torrent Finder have both disappeared. They appear in Tools/addons but the only option is to uninstall. I have uninstalled/re-installed to no avail. They were on ...

  1. Disappearing Add Ons

    Hi,
    I am having a problem with my add ons disappearing. Both Torrent Bar and
    Torrent Finder have both disappeared.

    They appear in Tools/addons but the only option is to uninstall. I have
    uninstalled/re-installed to no avail. They were on show up until last week
    and now I cannot see anywhere that I can access them.

    Please bear in mind that I am nearly 60 yrs of age.

    Thanks

    Mervyn

  2. Re: Disappearing Add Ons

    Mervyn wrote:
    > I am having a problem with my add ons disappearing. Both Torrent Bar and
    > Torrent Finder have both disappeared.

    I have never used these add-ons myself so I'm guessing here. If both
    add-ons are toolbars, you might be able to change their visibility
    through the View menu (click on "View", then "Toolbars", then the
    add-on's name).

+ Reply to Thread