internet explorer opening in the background . . . - Mozilla

This is a discussion on internet explorer opening in the background . . . - Mozilla ; Has anyone encountered this problem? IE7 is opening and running in the background. (not opening a window) I find it in the windows task manager. this might not be the place to ask but .. . . . ....

  1. internet explorer opening in the background . . .

    Has anyone encountered this problem? IE7 is opening and running in
    the background. (not opening a window) I find it in the windows task
    manager. this might not be the place to ask but .. . . . .

  2. Re: internet explorer opening in the background . . .

    On Aug 21, 12:52 pm, nashcrpntr1959 wrote:
    > Has anyone encountered this problem? IE7 is opening and running in
    > the background. (not opening a window) I find it in the windows task
    > manager. this might not be the place to ask but .. . . . .

    I use FF not IE but it keeps starting up on its own

  3. Re: internet explorer opening in the background . . .