Pop up blocker re-enables itself... after I've disabled it... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Pop up blocker re-enables itself... after I've disabled it... - Mozilla ; Hi After disabling the Firefox pop up blocker, it seems to be re-enabling itself when I run an automated program in iMacros (that's so great for automation). I want to open up more than 20 tabs to automate some ad ...

  1. Pop up blocker re-enables itself... after I've disabled it...

    Hi

    After disabling the Firefox pop up blocker, it seems
    to be re-enabling itself when I run an automated
    program in iMacros (that's so great for automation).

    I want to open up more than 20 tabs to automate some
    ad postings but the built in protection (I presume) kicks
    in and blocks more than 20 tabs opening in one request.

    How do I remove this 'safety' feature to open up as
    many tabs as I like?

    Any advice much appreciated...

    Adrian

  2. Re: Pop up blocker re-enables itself... after I've disabled it...

    Adrian Kelly wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > After disabling the Firefox pop up blocker, it seems
    > to be re-enabling itself when I run an automated
    > program in iMacros (that's so great for automation).
    >
    > I want to open up more than 20 tabs to automate some
    > ad postings but the built in protection (I presume) kicks
    > in and blocks more than 20 tabs opening in one request.
    >
    > How do I remove this 'safety' feature to open up as
    > many tabs as I like?
    >
    > Any advice much appreciated...
    >
    > Adrian

    You can change the limit on the number of popups.
    "dom.popup_maximum" controls the limit. The default is 20, but you can
    change that number.

+ Reply to Thread