quick time plugin and flash player plugin problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on quick time plugin and flash player plugin problem - Mozilla ; I have quick time plugin and the flash player plugin install. My mozilla firefox is using only the quick time plugin even when the file is flash. For example on youtube, but the quick time plugin can't play flash so ...

  1. quick time plugin and flash player plugin problem

    I have quick time plugin and the flash player plugin install. My
    mozilla firefox is using only the quick time plugin even when the file
    is flash. For example on youtube, but the quick time plugin can't play
    flash so i can't see the videos and everything else on flash.
    What can i do?

  2. Re: quick time plugin and flash player plugin problem

    fivoslykos@gmail.com wrote:
    > I have quick time plugin and the flash player plugin install. My
    > mozilla firefox is using only the quick time plugin even when the file
    > is flash. For example on youtube, but the quick time plugin can't play
    > flash so i can't see the videos and everything else on flash.
    > What can i do?

    open QT and look under the Preferences. If you look under
    File Type Associations and click the File Types button, then
    under Misc, uncheck Flash. Now, go back to the control
    screen, and look under Browser Plug-in and click on the Mine
    Settings button, then look under Misc and uncheck flash
    there, too.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread