Foxy Music Causing Media Player Crashes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Foxy Music Causing Media Player Crashes - Mozilla ; I had installed the Foxy Music add on to my Firefox 2.0.0.6. I noticed that I was continually crashing playing local music on Media Player, and WinAmp players. Also, if I play music through the Foxy Music, I would get ...

  1. Foxy Music Causing Media Player Crashes

    I had installed the Foxy Music add on to my Firefox 2.0.0.6. I noticed that
    I was continually crashing playing local music on Media Player, and WinAmp
    players. Also, if I play music through the Foxy Music, I would get the same
    behavior. After making sure both Windows Media Player and WinAmp were up to
    date. I decided to remove the Foxy Music add-on from Firefox. I have NOT
    had a crash since. Foxy Music seems to be the culprit of this problem.

  2. Re: Foxy Music Causing Media Player Crashes

    Rick wrote:
    > I had installed the Foxy Music add on to my Firefox 2.0.0.6. I noticed that
    > I was continually crashing playing local music on Media Player, and WinAmp
    > players. Also, if I play music through the Foxy Music, I would get the same
    > behavior. After making sure both Windows Media Player and WinAmp were up to
    > date. I decided to remove the Foxy Music add-on from Firefox. I have NOT
    > had a crash since. Foxy Music seems to be the culprit of this problem.

    are you talking about foxytunes? If so, then there is a
    forum for help and you can also post your above results
    there, too: http://forums.foxytunes.com/

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread