Download interrupts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Download interrupts - Mozilla ; Hi Sometimes the download of files interrupts. It looks like the download is frozen. The speed and status keep on the same value. I have this problem at two different PC's and different Internet connection. System Informations: Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 ...

  1. Download interrupts

    Hi

    Sometimes the download of files interrupts. It looks like the download
    is frozen. The speed and status keep on the same value.

    I have this problem at two different PC's and different Internet
    connection.

    System Informations: Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

    I friend of mine told me about the same problem on his Windows PC.

    Thanks

    Greetings

    Karsten

  2. Re: Download interrupts

    Karsten wrote:

    > Sometimes the download of files interrupts. It looks like the download
    > is frozen. The speed and status keep on the same value.
    >
    > I have this problem at two different PC's and different Internet
    > connection.

    Most likely the problem is with the connection or with the server.
    Unless the hard drive is full, I see very few reasons why the download
    would interrupt on client side.

    --
    Solutions for issues with Firefox:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

  3. Re: Download interrupts

    On 16 Aug., 19:26, Aggro wrote:
    > Karsten wrote:
    > > Sometimes the download of files interrupts. It looks like the download
    > > is frozen. The speed and status keep on the same value.

    > > I have this problem at two different PC's and different Internet
    > > connection.

    > Most likely the problem is with the connection or with the server.
    > Unless the hard drive is full, I see very few reasons why the download
    > would interrupt on client side.
    >
    > --
    > Solutions for issues with Firefox:http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

    Thanks for you answer. It happened on different PC's with different
    Internet Connection and the download was from different servers.

    I think usually when problems with the server or Internet connection
    exist, the download speed go back to 0. In my case all information
    keep the same value.

    Greetings

    Karsten

+ Reply to Thread