Position of Headers/Footers. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Position of Headers/Footers. - Mozilla ; Im sure that this must have been discussed previously, but I dont see it. Firefox puts Headers/Footers (controlled by File->Page Setup->Margins & Header/Footer ) on the printed page. However these things are positioned (by default?) in the dead area of ...

  1. Position of Headers/Footers.

    Im sure that this must have been discussed previously, but I dont see it.

    Firefox puts Headers/Footers (controlled by
    File->Page Setup->Margins & Header/Footer
    ) on the printed page.

    However these things are positioned (by default?) in the dead area of the
    margins at the top and bottom of my page.

    HOW do I get these Headers moved into the 'active' part of the page so
    that I can see them?
    --
    Reg.Clemens
    reg@dwf.com

  2. Re: Position of Headers/Footers.

    clemens@dwf.com wrote:
    > Im sure that this must have been discussed previously, but I dont see it.
    >
    > Firefox puts Headers/Footers (controlled by
    > File->Page Setup->Margins & Header/Footer
    > ) on the printed page.
    >
    > However these things are positioned (by default?) in the dead area of the
    > margins at the top and bottom of my page.
    >
    > HOW do I get these Headers moved into the 'active' part of the page so
    > that I can see them?

    The "active" part of the page is controlled in the same dialog where
    headers and footers are controlled. Add bigger margin to the top and
    bottom of the page to make the active part smaller and this way moving
    the headers and footers closer to the active part.

    --
    Solutions for issues with Firefox:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

  3. Re: Position of Headers/Footers.

    Aggro wrote:
    > clemens@dwf.com wrote:
    >> Im sure that this must have been discussed previously, but I dont see it.
    >>
    >> Firefox puts Headers/Footers (controlled by
    >> File->Page Setup->Margins & Header/Footer
    >> ) on the printed page.
    >>
    >> However these things are positioned (by default?) in the dead area of the
    >> margins at the top and bottom of my page.
    >>
    >> HOW do I get these Headers moved into the 'active' part of the page so
    >> that I can see them?

    > The "active" part of the page is controlled in the same dialog where
    > headers and footers are controlled. Add bigger margin to the top and
    > bottom of the page to make the active part smaller and this way moving
    > the headers and footers closer to the active part.

    If that does not help, then see this thread:
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...9fd8ad84b5889a

    --
    Alex K.

+ Reply to Thread