Custom cache location - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Custom cache location - Mozilla ; Hello, this should be trivial, but I can't find how to do it... or is it hardcoded? AFAIR, with SM the location of the cache could be changed. Nothing similar appears in the minimal config options offered through the GUI ...

  1. Custom cache location

    Hello, this should be trivial, but I can't find how to do it... or is it
    hardcoded?
    AFAIR, with SM the location of the cache could be changed.
    Nothing similar appears in the minimal config options offered through the
    GUI but nothing came when I used
    about:config
    either. Maybe it was hardcoded for some reason?

    Thanks.

    C.

  2. Re: Custom cache location

    Claudio Valderrama C. wrote:
    > Hello, this should be trivial, but I can't find how to do it... or is it
    > hardcoded?
    > AFAIR, with SM the location of the cache could be changed.
    > Nothing similar appears in the minimal config options offered through the
    > GUI but nothing came when I used
    > about:config
    > either. Maybe it was hardcoded for some reason?

    See this page:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.ca...rent_directory

    --
    Alex K.

  3. Re: Custom cache location

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/tips#oth_cache

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

  4. Re: Custom cache location

    "Alex K." wrote in message
    news:TNSdnSJbLYtFYi_bnZ2dnUVZ_tjinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > Claudio Valderrama C. wrote:
    > > Hello, this should be trivial, but I can't find how to do it... or is it
    > > hardcoded?
    > > AFAIR, with SM the location of the cache could be changed.

    > See this page:
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.ca...rent_directory

    Thanks, it works nicely.

    C.