Is mozilla down in the North Hills area? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Is mozilla down in the North Hills area? - Mozilla ; Hi everyone, I hav not been able to get mozilla to connect for two days now, even though everything is connected on the computer wires. I am in the North Hills area, does anyone know if the system is down ...

  1. Is mozilla down in the North Hills area?

    Hi everyone,

    I hav not been able to get mozilla to connect for two days now, even
    though everything is connected on the computer wires. I am in the
    North Hills area, does anyone know if the system is down here or in
    CA?

    Please let me know!

    -CARA HANDTMANN

  2. Re: Is mozilla down in the North Hills area?

    CaraFoot@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I hav not been able to get mozilla to connect for two days now, even
    > though everything is connected on the computer wires. I am in the
    > North Hills area, does anyone know if the system is down here or in
    > CA?
    >
    > Please let me know!
    >
    > -CARA HANDTMANN

    open your firewall, remove the firefox entry. Now retry
    again. Does it work now?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Is mozilla down in the North Hills area?

    CaraFoot@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I hav not been able to get mozilla to connect for two days now, even
    > though everything is connected on the computer wires. I am in the
    > North Hills area, does anyone know if the system is down here or in
    > CA?
    >
    > Please let me know!
    >
    > -CARA HANDTMANN

    Call your internet service provider.