FF Update 2.0.06 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF Update 2.0.06 - Mozilla ; I recently updated to FF 2.0.0.6 from 2.0.0.5 on July 31, 2007. Unfortunately, I now experience a 'Page Not Found Error' whnever I try to download a photo from one of my favorite websites namely, Webshots. Essentially, each time I ...

  1. FF Update 2.0.06

    I recently updated to FF 2.0.0.6 from 2.0.0.5 on July 31, 2007.
    Unfortunately, I now experience a 'Page Not Found Error' whnever I try
    to download a photo from one of my favorite websites namely, Webshots.
    Essentially, each time I attempt to download a photo, I'm redirected to
    another page that reads as follows:

    'We're sorry!
    The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists.

    Click here to visit the www.webshots.com
    If you are looking for the Webshots Desktop Software, visit the download
    page.'

    BTW, this behavior was nonexistent in using IE, a browser I abstain from
    using at all costs.

    I'm just wondering if the FF update changed or added one of my
    connection settings to cause this behavior. Can anyone help me out?
    Thank you ahead of time.

  2. Re: FF Update 2.0.06

    On Or About Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:17:05 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Marty Potokar Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > I recently updated to FF 2.0.0.6 from 2.0.0.5 on July 31, 2007.
    > Unfortunately, I now experience a 'Page Not Found Error' whnever I try
    > to download a photo from one of my favorite websites namely, Webshots.
    > Essentially, each time I attempt to download a photo, I'm redirected to
    > another page that reads as follows:
    >
    > 'We're sorry!
    > The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists.
    >
    > Click here to visit the www.webshots.com
    > If you are looking for the Webshots Desktop Software, visit the download
    > page.'
    >
    > BTW, this behavior was nonexistent in using IE, a browser I abstain from
    > using at all costs.
    >
    > I'm just wondering if the FF update changed or added one of my
    > connection settings to cause this behavior. Can anyone help me out?
    > Thank you ahead of time.

    Works her on Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE/wIE7Pro.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

+ Reply to Thread