I recently updated to FF 2.0.0.6 from 2.0.0.5 on July 31, 2007.
Unfortunately, I now experience a 'Page Not Found Error' whnever I try
to download a photo from one of my favorite websites namely, Webshots.
Essentially, each time I attempt to download a photo, I'm redirected to
another page that reads as follows:

'We're sorry!
The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists.

Click here to visit the www.webshots.com
If you are looking for the Webshots Desktop Software, visit the download
page.'

BTW, this behavior was nonexistent in using IE, a browser I abstain from
using at all costs.

I'm just wondering if the FF update changed or added one of my
connection settings to cause this behavior. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you ahead of time.