Quicktime and Firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Quicktime and Firefox - Mozilla ; What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble ...

  1. Quicktime and Firefox

    What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All
    I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of
    them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble with the prior
    versions of firefox... What gives and how do I fix it?

  2. Re: Quicktime and Firefox

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:11:16 -0700, crowrepair@gmail.com wrote:

    > What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All
    > I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of
    > them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble with the prior
    > versions of firefox... What gives and how do I fix it?

    Hang on - Quicktime isn't working with mine either - since the last update!
    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK

  3. Re: Quicktime and Firefox

    crowrepair@gmail.com wrote:
    >What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All
    >I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of
    >them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble with the prior
    >versions of firefox... What gives and how do I fix it?

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Macromedia...kes_over_Flash

  4. Re: Quicktime and Firefox

    Alan Baxter wrote:
    > crowrepair@gmail.com wrote:
    >> What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All
    >> I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of
    >> them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble with the prior
    >> versions of firefox... What gives and how do I fix it?

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Macromedia...kes_over_Flash

    Must be something else causing the problem. Here I have WinxpPro
    FF2.0.0.6 and quicktime with no problems whatso ever.
    caver1

  5. Re: Quicktime and Firefox

    The latest version of Quicktime is part of the problem. I solved it here by
    rolling back to Quicktime 7.1.5

    wrote in message
    news:1186085476.994200.29460@m37g2000prh.googlegro ups.com...
    > What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All
    > I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of
    > them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble with the prior
    > versions of firefox... What gives and how do I fix it?

  6. Re: Quicktime and Firefox

    On 02.08.2007 19:36, Dan G wrote:

    > The latest version of Quicktime is part of the problem. I solved it here by
    > rolling back to Quicktime 7.1.5
    >

    > wrote in message
    > news:1186085476.994200.29460@m37g2000prh.googlegro ups.com...
    >> What in the world is wrong with the Quicktime plug-in for Firefox? All
    >> I receive on my sites are Q's with a question mark in the center of
    >> them and I can't seem no fix them I had no trouble with the prior
    >> versions of firefox... What gives and how do I fix it?

    Running FF 2.0.0.6 and QT Pro v7.2 .. no problems.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  7. Re: Quicktime and Firefox