can't get it to connect - Mozilla

This is a discussion on can't get it to connect - Mozilla ; for some reason I am unable to get on line it says connecting but t doesn't...

  1. can't get it to connect

    for some reason I am unable to get on line it says connecting but t
    doesn't

  2. Re: can't get it to connect

    cmarsh1421 wrote:
    > for some reason I am unable to get on line it says connecting but t
    > doesn't

    open your firewall and remove the FF entry. Now try again.
    Does it work now?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread