File Locations - Mozilla

This is a discussion on File Locations - Mozilla ; Hi there all, I have a Theme installed on my work PC. I want to install this theme on my home PC but I can't find it online anymore. When I installed the Theme on to my Work PC, did ...

  1. File Locations

    Hi there all,

    I have a Theme installed on my work PC.
    I want to install this theme on my home PC but I can't find it online
    anymore.

    When I installed the Theme on to my Work PC, did it save the File that
    I downlooaded,, eg like an instalation package?
    Where would it have saved it?

    Thanks loads,
    Shay

  2. Re: File Locations

    Shay wrote:
    > Hi there all,
    >
    > I have a Theme installed on my work PC.
    > I want to install this theme on my home PC but I can't find it online
    > anymore.
    >
    > When I installed the Theme on to my Work PC, did it save the File that
    > I downlooaded,, eg like an instalation package?
    > Where would it have saved it?
    >
    > Thanks loads,
    > Shay

    Look in the Chrome subdirectories of both your profile and the
    installation directories.

    --
    John Doue

  3. Re: File Locations

    Shay wrote:
    > Hi there all,
    >
    > I have a Theme installed on my work PC.
    > I want to install this theme on my home PC but I can't find it online
    > anymore.
    >
    > When I installed the Theme on to my Work PC, did it save the File that
    > I downlooaded,, eg like an instalation package?
    > Where would it have saved it?
    >
    > Thanks loads,
    > Shay

    how about telling us the theme name?