"I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem?????? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem?????? - Mozilla ; When i launch firefox i am getting this message: I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE..... help!111111111111111...

  1. "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem??????

    When i launch firefox i am getting this message:

    I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE.....

    help!111111111111111

  2. Re: "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem??????

    > When i launch firefox i am getting this message:
    >
    > I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE.....
    >

    > help!111111111111111

    Oh my, by now you'd think they'd publish in your local
    newspaper (in Hyderabad, India).

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Use_IE_mes...pening_Firefox

    http://www.freewebs.com/mgsujith/worm/remove.html

    --
    David McRitchie, Firefox Customizations (Notes) and in pictures
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

  3. Re: "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem??????

    archnanda@gmail.com wrote:
    > When i launch firefox i am getting this message:
    >
    > I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE.....
    >

    > help!111111111111111

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Use_IE_mes...pening_Firefox

  4. Re: "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem??????

    On 7/30/2007 8:45 PM archnanda@gmail.com inquired:

    > When i launch firefox i am getting this message:
    >
    > I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE.....
    >

    > help!111111111111111

    soak your head in the ganges for 1 week, drop google as a newsgroup
    interface and come back - maybe the problem will be gone by then - if
    not, someone else will help - I won't see you ...
    Sorry, Moz KB references to bogus problem are bogus in and by themselves...

  5. Re: "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem??????

    On Jul 31, 8:45 am, archna...@gmail.com wrote:
    > When i launch firefox i am getting this message:
    >
    > I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE.....
    >
    > help!111111111111111

    Check out this, updated with user feedback, some people experiencing
    the system problem instead of removing the virus, they uninstall the
    FF.

    http://meninweb.blogspot.com/2007/05...e-or-else.html

  6. Re: "I DNT hate MOZILLA" problem??????

    On Jul 30, 8:45 pm, archna...@gmail.com wrote:
    > When i launch firefox i am getting this message:
    >
    > I DNT hate MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE.....
    >
    > help!111111111111111

    steps...1) press Alt + ctrl+ Del
    Task manager will open
    select