Firefox crashes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox crashes - Mozilla ; Every time I try to get a "print preview" of a page before I print it, I get an error saying "sorry ... Firefox needs to close, ...". Problem just surfaced within the past week. Any similar experiences, by anyone??...

  1. Firefox crashes

    Every time I try to get a "print preview" of a page before I print it,
    I get an error saying "sorry ... Firefox needs to close, ...".
    Problem just surfaced within the past week.
    Any similar experiences, by anyone??

  2. Re: Firefox crashes

    > Every time I try to get a "print preview" of a page before I print it,
    > I get an error saying "sorry ... Firefox needs to close, ...".
    > Problem just surfaced within the past week.
    > Any similar experiences, by anyone??

    using File, Print, but before or without printing check that the printer
    is in fact your default printer.

    Otherwise, can you print from other applications such as Internet Explorer,
    check that the printer is the same as you have in Firefox.

    If that doesn't help and you don't get a better answer you could paste
    the url into another browser and print from there. Installing the
    "Launchy" extension would be even better then you could bring up
    any browser for the page you are looking at without copying and
    pasting or dragging a url.

    --
    David McRitchie, Firefox Customizations (Notes) and in pictures
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

+ Reply to Thread