firefox slowness/crashing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox slowness/crashing - Mozilla ; I have a XP computer with lots of spare ram, but firefox keeps running slowly and crashing unexpectely. I have tried restarting in safe mode and it makes no difference. What else can I try?...

  1. firefox slowness/crashing

    I have a XP computer with lots of spare ram, but firefox keeps running
    slowly and crashing unexpectely. I have tried restarting in safe mode and it
    makes no difference. What else can I try?

  2. Re: firefox slowness/crashing

    Alex Manda wrote:
    > I have a XP computer with lots of spare ram, but firefox keeps running
    > slowly and crashing unexpectely. I have tried restarting in safe mode and it
    > makes no difference. What else can I try?

    Opera?

  3. Re: firefox slowness/crashing

    Alex Manda wrote:
    > I have a XP computer with lots of spare ram, but firefox keeps running
    > slowly and crashing unexpectely. I have tried restarting in safe mode and it
    > makes no difference. What else can I try?

    try a new profile!

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: firefox slowness/crashing

    On 30-07-2007 00:05 CET, Alex Manda composed this enchanting statement:
    > I have a XP computer with lots of spare ram, but firefox keeps running
    > slowly and crashing unexpectely. I have tried restarting in safe mode and it
    > makes no difference. What else can I try?

    any particular page(s)?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  5. Re: firefox slowness/crashing

    Arthur wrote:
    > Alex Manda wrote:
    >> I have a XP computer with lots of spare ram, but firefox keeps running
    >> slowly and crashing unexpectely. I have tried restarting in safe mode
    >> and it makes no difference. What else can I try?
    >>

    > Opera?

    SeaMonkey??