e-mail attachment - Mozilla

This is a discussion on e-mail attachment - Mozilla ; When I attach a file in my e-mail it shows it is attached but when I open the e-mail it is not attached....

  1. e-mail attachment

    When I attach a file in my e-mail it shows it is attached but when I
    open the e-mail it is not attached.

  2. Re: e-mail attachment

    jeromemalek@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    > When I attach a file in my e-mail it shows it is attached but when I
    > open the e-mail it is not attached.

    Firefox is a web browser, not an email-client. What are you talking about?

    --
    Solutions for issues with Firefox:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

  3. Re: e-mail attachment

    On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:52:53 -0700, jeromemalek@sbcglobal.net wrote in
    message :

    > When I attach a file in my e-mail it shows it is attached but when I
    > open the e-mail it is not attached.

    Like Aggro said, you're in the wrong place. Have a look here, however:

    http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#oe6attach

+ Reply to Thread