help moving FF from xp comp. to new vista machine - Mozilla

This is a discussion on help moving FF from xp comp. to new vista machine - Mozilla ; I appologize as I'm sure this has been covered before but I need help on moving all my bookmarks, cookies, passwords and data to a new vista os. machine I am upgrading to. Sure would appreciate any help or pointing ...

  1. help moving FF from xp comp. to new vista machine

    I appologize as I'm sure this has been covered before but I need help
    on moving all my bookmarks, cookies, passwords and data to a new vista
    os. machine I am upgrading to. Sure would appreciate any help or
    pointing me to info on doing so.

    Thanks, Jon

  2. Re: help moving FF from xp comp. to new vista machine

    On 7/13/2007 2:09 PM, jonweis@roadrunner.com wrote:
    > I appologize as I'm sure this has been covered before but I need help
    > on moving all my bookmarks, cookies, passwords and data to a new vista
    > os. machine I am upgrading to. Sure would appreciate any help or
    > pointing me to info on doing so.
    >
    > Thanks, Jon

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder

+ Reply to Thread